How To Make Raw Banana Vada ~ Aratikaya Vada?
Raw banana vada is one of the Andhra recipe. It is very simple and easy to prepare. Raw banana is also called as aratikaya vada in Andhra.
The process of making this recipe is very simple not much complicated so any one can do, mostly easy for bachelors.
This raw banana vada so yummy and even kids will love. These raw banana vada goes well with a side dish with dal and sambar, I personally prefer Andhra style Sambar and this crispy vada………. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Raw Banana Vada ~ Aratikaya Vada
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Yield: 4
- Main Ingredients: Raw banana
- Raw banana
- Ginger garlic paste
- Cashew nuts
- Green chillies
- Coriander leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander powder
- Chilli powder
- Garam masala
- Oil For Deep fry
- First take raw banana, potato and peel the skin.
- Now boil the raw banana and potato with 1tsp oil and little bit water in pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
- Now smash the boiled raw banana and potato.
- In a bowl add the smashed raw banana, potato, onions, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, coriander powder, conflour, garam masala powder, turmeric, salt chilli powder, cashew nuts and coriander leaves mix them well.
- Now in a pan heat oil for deep fry.
- Make them raw banana paste into a rounded shape cuttlet and fry them till it turn brown in color.
- Remove them and place them on a tissue paper to absorb excess oil
- Serve as a side dish with Dal or Sambar.