How to make No Bake Cheesecake (Blueberry/Cherry)
Many people think that cheese cake originated in New York because of the popular “New York Cheesecake” but the first cheese cake was created in Greece 776 B.C. these were served to athletes during the Olympic games.
- 1 ¼ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ bar butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 bar Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin dissolved in 3 tbsps fresh milk
- 1 cup all purpose cream chilled
- 1 cup blueberries in syrup / 1 cup cherries in syrup
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar, butter & lemond rind.
- Press in a pan and Chill
- Beat cream cheese & sugar until light and well blended.
- Meanwhile, dissolved unflavored gelatin in milk over low heat
- Continue beating to blend well.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff and fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour on to crumb-lined pan
- Top with blueberries or cherries in syrup
- Chill for 4-6hours